stream31.jpg
community-destination-chicago.png
slider-vibrant-community-herkimer-1056x384.jpg
o-SMALL-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg
stream31.jpg

Intro


Business, Charity & Community

Together the stream of goodness begins

Business Owner      Charity Organizer    Donate - Coupon Book

SCROLL DOWN

Intro


Business, Charity & Community

Together the stream of goodness begins

Business Owner      Charity Organizer    Donate - Coupon Book

HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW IS THE STREAM CREATED?

  • Business get more customers
  • Charities get more funds
  • Community supports good businesses and charities ~ Gets great products for less
  • Business owners submit exclusive coupons
  • We convert coupons into a digital coupon book
  • Charities sell the coupon book
  • Community buys and uses the coupon book
 
 
community-destination-chicago.png

coupons


Donate to a local charity - Get great coupons
Very cool

Helping make a better world has never been so easy or so good

Donate Now - Get your coupons

SCROLL DOWN

coupons


Donate to a local charity - Get great coupons
Very cool

Helping make a better world has never been so easy or so good

Donate Now - Get your coupons

How the coupons work....

You click Donate Now - Get your coupons and select how much you are willing to donate.  You select the charity you want to support!  The more you donate the better the coupons.  You will receive a username and password.  Download the coupon App from the Itunes App store or the Google Play store.  The App is free.  Enter your username and password to get access to all the local coupons in your area.  Take the coupon into the business and they will accept your coupon.  You get to help a local charity and get great products at a low low price. 

How much does the Charity receive...

This is the best part of theLittleStream.org model.  We give 90% of every donation to the charity of your choice.  The other 10% is used to pay for the website and App upkeep.  We all want our donation money to actually reach the people for whom it is meant.   

To put this into perspective:  (Think of how much work is done to get such a small percent)

  • Cookie fundraisers 40% go to the charity
  • Wrapping paper fundraiser 50% go to the charity
  • 5K fundraiser 60% go to the charity after paying for all the costs
  • Carnivals 65% to 75% go to the charity after paying for all the costs

90% theLittleStream.org and no work!!!

slider-vibrant-community-herkimer-1056x384.jpg

charity


Charity is where love enters the stream

Adding your charity gives you access to new funds
Every Coupon book sold has to have a charity selected.
 (Funds from people who aren't even aware of your cause)

Add your Charity Now

SCROLL DOWN

charity


Charity is where love enters the stream

Adding your charity gives you access to new funds
Every Coupon book sold has to have a charity selected.
 (Funds from people who aren't even aware of your cause)

Add your Charity Now

How this works...

Businesses love more customers so they give coupons to get customers.  Instead of the newspapers, sales people and printers getting all the money.  We help you get the money.  We have created a website that allows business owners to input coupons.  We move the coupons into an Smartphone App the community can purchase.  The App is awesome.  People can search by type of product, vicinity, brand and more....(Couldn't help myself, it really is cool)  When a person purchases a coupon book, they have to select a local charity to whom they will donate.  90% of the purchase goes right to your charity.  10% goes to pay for the website and APP fees.  We are not getting rich believe me.  ;)   (We also run a charity.  Click here to read our story.)  The more you send out reminders and purchase information on facebook, twitter and email the more you get.  No more door to door or selling products like cookie dough.  

We have created tools to help you post the coupon book on social media or through email.  You stay focused on helping make a better world and let technology help your cause.  

Can you imagine....

- NO more door to door sales
- NO more 5 K or 10 K's
- NO more begging for funds
- A product people actually wants
- Being Green even in fund raising
- Funds you can count on every month (Most coupon books are sold as an automatic monthly donation)

o-SMALL-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg

business


Business owners
are the first droplet

Your exclusive coupons allow charities to raise money.  
The better the coupon the more the charity talks about you.  

Give a Great Coupon

SCROLL DOWN

business


Business owners
are the first droplet

Your exclusive coupons allow charities to raise money.  
The better the coupon the more the charity talks about you.  

Give a Great Coupon

How this all works....

Your coupons are made into a digital coupon book.  Click here to view an example.  Local charities use social media and email lists to ask for people to purchase the coupon books.  Many times they mention the new coupons and the best coupons in their social media.  hint hint.  The community purchases the coupon book.  The community brings the coupon to you to be used.  More business for you and more good will.  The charity receives 90% of the coupon book money.  The other 10% is used to keep the coupon app and website functioning.  90% contribution is exceptional for charity fund raising.  (example: the cookies schools sell for charity gives back less than 40% to the school)

LOGISTICS OF THE DIGITAL COUPON BOOK

  • Coupon can only be used once per customer.  (They show the coupon you press an accept button)  
  • You receive monthly reports showing how many coupons were used and when
  • Completely GREEN. No more printing costs 
  • Completely FREE!  More customers and completely free while helping charity.  What could be better!
  • You create the coupon with our online tools (takes less than five minutes)
  • You control how long the coupon is offered
  • You control how many people can use the coupon
  • You can add your logo (Great for business recognition)
  • Standard coupons and exclusive coupons based on how much they contribute to the charity